Whether you are already established or are just starting out as a newly appointed consultant, we can help you manage your financial affairs in a tax efficient manner.
Due to the changes in both the NHS and the tax system, the need for a specialist medical accountant has never been greater.
In addition to the preparation of your annual accounts and tax return.
We advise on:
- Setting up a private practice
- Choosing the best business structure
- Personal allowance planning
- Expenses that you can (and cannot) claim for tax relief
- Pension annual allowance and lifetime allowance
- Review PAYE coding notices