Starting locum work after becoming qualified can be daunting. At MedFinancial, we assist you in the transition to becoming self–employed and help you understand the locum market and the various opportunities that may arise.
Whether you are starting out as a GP locum or have been a locum doctor for many years, we can help you manage your financial affairs in a tax efficient manner.
In addition the preparation of your annual accounts and tax return we advise on:
- Registering with HMRC
- Keeping your financial records
- Expenses you can (and cannot) claim for tax relief
- Completing pension forms
- Planning for tax payments
- Obtaining tax relief on professional expenses paid pre-qualification
We also help you assess various options that may become available such as:
- Out of Hours employed sessional posts
- Salaried GP posts in GP practice
- Partnership offers in GP practice